Sport Clips Haircuts opened a new location on 315 Main St. in Billings on March 1. This is the second location in the city, adding to the more than 1,000 locations across the country. The first location opened in May of last year. "Sport Clips has really caught on here, and having this additional location will make it even more convenient for guys to take care of their haircut needs," said Shelly Johnson, a Billings native who co-owns the new Sport Clips with business partner Scott Riggins.
Sport Clips offers clients:
* The MVP Experience – precision haircut, massaging shampoo, steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage
* Stylists who specialize in male hair care and stay up-to-date on industry trends
* Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
* Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
* Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation
* Male-focused hair care and styling products
"Sport Clips is about providing men and boys with a comfortable environment in which to get a great haircut," said Johnson. "We are excited to be a part of the business community in Billings and to have the opportunity to provide these great services, create jobs, and give back to the community through local fundraising." Johnson and Riggins plan to open their next Sport Clips in Bozeman, next year.
The new store is offering free MVP upgrades, including a massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage, to new clients who purchase a regular haircut service.
Sport Clips is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, visit http://haircutmentrailheadbillingsmt.com/